Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2010

slow as a Tank Hill

Natasha is in her 9th month!


The Tank Hill Project has involved multiple trips up the mountain, a whole ton of reject footage, some WONDERFUL help from friends (thanks Dad, Django and Ted!!!!) and now I must edit it viciously while living a very full life. So, maybe you'll see it in...June?

The Oakland Museum of California Re-opening event was LOVELY. Brian and Sterling brought lots of toys and solution which made the sheer variety of size, shape and quantity of bubbles unlike any event I've yet attended. They also helped me carry my stuff around, took some video, fielded questions...it was a really great time. Thanks Brian and Sterling!!!


I think the videos can all be seen bigger by clicking on the Vimeo link...

Ode to the Turntable Crew from Michael L Miller on Vimeo.

More bubble backstory. There's some nifty reject bubble footage at the end...

And its short...

And I really want to thank Ted and Dad for getting so lovingly caught up in my near-miss vision. I learned a TON and got to spend some lovely quality time...



In fact, I can further thank Ted--and hopefully you'll thank me for it too--by sending folks to peruse with joy and wonder his alternately lovely and hilarious (often both) photography and captions (seriously, the captions are a big part of the joy for me...) over here:



Oh and Doy, there's video from the Oakland Museum...

OMCA Clips from Michael L Miller on Vimeo.

Home movies of the OMCA bubble shenanigans.



Teaser: Bubbling Tank Hill from Michael L Miller on Vimeo.

Someday I will edit again...someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment