Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bernal Hill: Bubble Air Heaven?!

Natasha is in her fourteenth week

The Bubble Project is in its 4th Week: Bernal Hill!

A quick hint of what's to come...


Frankly, the weather was perfect and the footage and solutions were great SO...I have to go back next week because I assumed I wouldn't need really big bubble makers. But I assumed incorrectly! Maybe it was a fluke, but I don't want to put together a video and then have to add more... so you'll see the whole story by Christmas! I kept the glycerine as a new permanent ingredient in my basic mix and I added four cups of Gazillion bubbles (blue) to one bucket. And, dagnabbit, the gazillion bubbles were slightly better/prettier. Next week I'm going to do the same comparison with GIANT bubbles, if the winds are kind. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment